17 STATUTES and Color of Law court cases.
No people live in the Territorial Federal United States of America outside their MUNICIPAL CITY of Washington, located inside their ten square mile area of the District of Columbia and their outlying territorial Islands. Therefore, that is not MY COMMON LAW OF THE LAND because I temporally live in Confederation Florida outside the Territorial Federal United States of America and I do not reside in the STATE OF FLORIDA or FL.!!
5. 5. All laws, rules, and practices which are repugnant to the territorial Federal Constitution are null and void Marbury v. Madison, 5th US (2 Cranch) 137, 180] (judicial review)
6. The claim and exercise of a constitutional Right cannot be converted into a crime. Miller v. US, 230 F 486, at 489.
7. A State may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right or benefit granted by the Territorial Federal Constitution. Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105, at 113.
8. No State may convert a Right into a Privilege and require a License or Fee for the exercise of the Right. Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105, at 113.
9. Where rights secured by the confederate, territorial Federal, or Corporate Constitutions are involved, there can be no ‘rule making or legislation which would abrogate them Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 426, 491; 86 S. Ct. 1603
10. The right to travel or Constitutional Free Movement on public highways is a constitutional right.
Teche Lines v. Danforth, Miss. 12 So 2d 784, 787
11. The use of the highways for the purpose of travel, free movement, or transportation of household or personal goods in your private conveyance automobile is not a mere privilege, but a common and fundamental Right of the public, and the individual cannot be rightfully deprived. Chicago Motor Coach vs. Chicago, 169 NE 22
12. If a State does erroneously require a License or Fee for the exercise of that Right, the Citizen may Ignore the License and or Fee and exercise the Right with Total Impunity. Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham 373 U.S 262.
13. There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional rights. Sherar v. Cullen, 481 F 946.
14. Constitutional rights may not be infringed simply because the majority of the people choose that they are. Westbrook v. Mihaly 2 C3d 756.
15. Government may not prohibit or control the conduct of a person for reasons that infringe upon constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.
Smith v. U.S. 502 F2d 512 CA Tex (1974)
16. Licensing cannot be required of free people, because taking on the restrictions of a license requires the surrender of a right.
Driver Licensing vs. Right to Travel.
17. Any right granted to you by a government or corporation can be retracted by that government.
Think about it..
The post Consent Under MAXIMS OF LAW Once Given is Gone – Part 11 appeared first on Cancel Your Mortgage With The New Credit Agreement Payoff Security NOTE Draft Bank Instrument NOW! – PAY OFF Your MORTGAGE or any Bank Debt In 14 Days Using The CAP Security Instrument! Helping home owners remove their foreclosure. Cancel Your Mortgage with The CAP Financial Security Instrument!